- Optimize your binding process and product quality
- Very consistent tensile strength for perfect comb forming
- Polymer coating offers lowest frictional resistance, allowing high forming speed
- Cosmetic aspect: high variability of colors and metallic coating
The wire products used for bookbinding application are low carbon wires coated with Zinc, Tin or polymer (PET, Nylon and biodegradable).
The coating has the function to protect the wire against corrosion, improve appearance and reduce friction and tool wear during the forming operation.
Zinc, Nylon, Polyester, Bio-polymer, Other polymer
- Combs wire O to bind paper and documents at copy centers
Spiral and double loop bookbinding wire used on agendas, calendars and exercise notebooks