Back to list
Bekaert is a global market leader in drawn steel wire products and applications and a technological leader in its two wore competences: advanced metal transformation and advanced materials and coatings. Bekaert (Euronext Brussels: BEKB) is a global company with headquarters in Belgium.
Bekaert Advanced Filtration (BAF) develops and manufactures products based on ultra-thin metal fibers, used by specialist manufacturers in innovative end-products in filtration and other applications (filtration systems and elements for the synthetic fiber, petrochemical, chemical, automotive and other industries) – we are currently looking for a M/V Sales Manager. You will be based in Sprimont, Belgium
You will be responsible for realizing sales in your area for BAF products, related to the synthetic fibers manufacturing in your area (Benelux, Germany, France, Italy, Switzerland). This will include that you visit customers to maintain and develop existing markets and you will prospect new customers. You make sales reports regarding your contacts with the market with clear indications of requested actions, you will organize follow-up of quotations and sales, you will ensure reminders to customers in case of late or non payments. In this role you report to the Global Sales & Marketing Manager Advanced Filtration and you will work closely together with internal sales and the project team based in Sprimont.
- You are a sales talent with clear customer and team orientation
- You hold a technical bachelor degree or can show for a proven and strong technical interest.
- You are familiar with the textile, filtration, automotive or chemical industry.
- You are fluent in German, French and English. Knowledge of any other European language is a plus.
- You are prepared to travel frequently within the European region
- You have a good technical insight in product development and production processes
- You are able to anticipate trends in the market, understanding global business strategies, market mechanisms, …
Are you interested?