Back to list
Tax Supervisor (BTRD)
1. Non-Transfer Pricing Compliance
(i) Monthly Corporate Tax filing (VAT / Business Tax [BT] / Stamp Duty [SD])
(ii) Quarterly deferred tax reporting
(iii) Annual Corporate Income Tax [CIT] filing
(iv) Application for tax deduction on asset loss
(v) Annual local taxes (Urban Land Usage Tax [ULUT] / Real Estate Tax [RET] / Stamp Duty [SD]) clearance
2. Transfer Pricing Compliance
Transfer pricing documentation [TPD]
3. Corporate Tax incentive, Corporate Tax preferential treatment & Corporate Tax subsidy
(i) General corporate tax incentive & tax preferential treatment under Corporate Tax Law
(ii) Corporate Tax Subsidy under Investment Agreement
(iii) Application for other subsidy which is calculated based on tax revenue contribution
(iv) Existing tax incentive
4. Tax Audit/Self-assessment
Identify purpose and background of the tax audit ;Discuss with Tax Authorities on tax audit findings;Conclude tax audit ......
5. Tax health check
6. Custody of Corporate Tax Documentation
7. Communication & relationship management with Tax Authorities
8. Update on Corporate Tax
1.Job Holder needs to have a college Level.
2. Job Holder requies above 3 years Fiance/Tax experience
3.This position requires a good grasp of bookkeeping.
4. Job Holder is required to organize and prioritize work in order to meet regular daily, weekly and monthly deadlines.
5. He/she needs to have good communication and coordination skill and team spirit.
6.His/her English should be business efficient, both oral and written。
7. He/she is very strict in implementation of procedures/ethical codes/good colleagueship.