Bekaert's organizational structure consists of four Business Units, four Global Functional Domains and one dedicated Country Leadership Role (China). The Bekaert Group Executive (BGE), led by Oswald Schmid, CEO, focuses on value growth and higher-level performance.
- The Business Unit Rubber Reinforcement (serving the tire industries that use tire cord and bead wire) is led by Arnaud Lesschaeve, Divisional CEO Rubber Reinforcement.
- The Business Unit Steel Wire Solutions (serving industrial, energy & utility, agricultural, consumer and construction markets with a broad range of steel wire products and solutions) is led by Stijn Vanneste, Divisional CEO Steel Wire Solutions.
- The Business Unit Specialty Businesses (including building products, fiber technologies, combustion technology and hose reinforcement wire) is led by Yves Kerstens, Divisional CEO Specialty Businesses.
- Bridon-Bekaert Ropes Group (BBRG, including the ropes and advanced cords businesses) is led by Curd Vandekerckhove, Divisional CEO of BBRG.
The business units have global P&L accountability for strategy and delivery in their distinct areas and therefore have dedicated production facilities and commercial and technology teams within their respective organization. This helps them develop a customer-centric approach aligned with the specific needs and dynamics of their markets.
The functions take a role as strategic business partners, accountable for providing specific expertise and services across the Group and ensuring the business has the right capability to deliver on short and long term goals.
- Jun Liao is China CEO, leading the China transformation program next to his country management responsibilities.
The dedicated China executive leadership office aims to fully capitalize the opportunities across all business units in China.
Executive & Senior Vice Presidents
- Jan Boelens
Senior Vice President Steel Wire Solutions EMEA
- Bruno Cluydts
Chief Strategy Officer BBRG
- Philip Eyskens
Senior Vice President General Counsel, Legal, IP & GRC
- Katiana Iavarone
Chief Procurement Officer
- Lieven Larmuseau
Executive Vice President Strategy, Sales & Marketing Rubber Reinforcement
- Patrick Louwagie
Senior Vice President Global Engineering
- Dirk Moyson
Senior Vice President Global Operations Rubber Reinforcement
- Steven Parewyck
Senior Vice President Latin America
- Raf Rentmeesters
Senior Vice President Building Products
- Adam Touhig
Senior Vice President Rubber Reinforcement Asia
- Gunter Van Craen
Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Piet Van Riet
Executive Vice President Steel Wire Solutions South & Central America
- Geert Voet
Chief Operating Officer Ropes BBRG
- Zhigao Yu
Senior Vice President Technology Rubber Reinforcement