Summary & download
General Meeting of Shareholders
- Approval of a gross dividend of € 0.85
- Approval of the proposed appointments
Today Bekaert's Annual General Meeting of Shareholders took place, with Mr Bert De Graeve, Chairman of the Board of Directors, in the chair. The following main subjects were considered.
The meeting approved the balance sheet and the income statement as at 31 December 2014, as submitted by the Board of Directors, including the distribution of a gross dividend of € 0.85 per share.
The dividend ex-date is 15 May 2015. The dividend will be payable on 19 May 2015 by the following banks: ING Belgium, Bank Degroof, BNP Paribas Fortis, KBC Bank and Belfius Bank in Belgium, Société Générale in France, ABN-AMRO Bank in the Netherlands and UBS in Switzerland.
The meeting acknowledged the 2014 annual report of the Board of Directors, and approved the remuneration report for the year 2014. The meeting discharged the Directors and the Statutory Auditor for the performance of their duties during the financial year 2014 and approved the remuneration of the Directors and the Statutory Auditor.
The meeting accepted the recommendations:
- to re-appoint Messrs Bert De Graeve, Leon Bekaert, Charles de Liedekerke, Hubert Jacobs van Merlen and Maxime Jadot as Director for a term of four years, until the Annual General Meeting to be held in 2019;
- to re-appoint Mr Manfred Wennemer as independent Director for a term of one year, until the Annual General Meeting to be held in 2016;
- to appoint Mr Grégory Dalle as Director for a term of four years, until the Annual General Meeting to be held in 2019.
In light of the retirement age applied by Bekaert Mr Roger Dalle is withdrawing from the Board.
Please find attached a press release concerning the General Meeting of shareholders of Bekaert.